7th Annual Mud Run
George Wyth State Park
Saturday, May 18, 2013
The Mud Run returns in 2013 for its 7th year. This time around the folks at CVAST will be helping out.
Held in beautiful George Wyth State Park, the Mud Run is (approx) 5K of pure fun that will make you feel like a kid again. Fly through mud holes and remember that gritty feeling between your toes once again. This year we are expanding the race with the addition of a walking category.
Get ready to get a little muddy and have a whole bunch of fun in the process.
- Before May 4 - $18
- After May 4 - $21*
- Race Day - $25*
Fees include a t-shirt, post-race goodies, and awards.
* T-shirts will be guaranteed to participants registering before May 4th. There will be no guarantee of size or availability after that date. No discount will be given for those who did not receive a shirt.
Register online today with Get Me Registered!
PLEASE NOTE: In case of weather-related course problems, the race will not be rescheduled. Participants will be notified by 7:30am on race day of a cancellation by both phone and email. We do not anticipate these problems, as bad weather actually makes the course better. However, we ask that you please provide accurate contact information just in case.
Cash prize for overall male and female winner.
Awards will be give in the following age categories: 12-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+.
We will feature door prizes and other goodies for participants throughout the morning.
View Larger Map
Race day check-in will begin at 7:30am at the George Wyth Lodge.
* Wear clothing and shoes you are willing to get wet and dirty.
* Bring an extra change of clothes and shoes for post-race and your drive home.
* Bring a big trash bag for your race clothes.
* Jewelry and accessories (mp3 players/iPods) should be worn/used at your own risk.
For Additional Information:
Aaron Buzza, race director - (319) 233-8350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Gall, The Runner's Flat - (319) 277-1154 or email@example.com
Trekman Racing - firstname.lastname@example.org
CVAST - email@example.com